- This event has passed.
SSUG::Digital: Spectrum Scale Container Native Storage Access (CNSA)
June 29 @ 16:00 - 17:30 BST
IBM Spectrum Scale Container Native Storage Access (CNSA) allows the deployment of Spectrum Scale in a Red Hat OpenShift cluster. Using a remote mount attached file system, CNSA provides a persistent data store to be accessed by the applications via the IBM Spectrum Scale Container Storage Interface (CSI) driver using Persistent Volumes (PVs). This talk provides a field update on CNSA and a deep dive on technical aspects of this technology.
29 June 2021
- London – 16:00:00 BST UTC+1 hour
- Berlin – 17:00:00 CEST UTC+2 hours
- New York – 11:00:00 EDT UTC-4 hours
Charts and recording will be made available after the event.
- Episode 8: Scalable multi-node training for AI workloads on NVIDIA DGX, Red Hat OpenShift and IBM Spectrum Scale
- Episode 6: Persistent Storage for Kubernetes and OpenShift environments
- Episode 3: Spectrum Scale Strategy Update